CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Adam Seidl, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
Sprains and Strains
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include the treatment of all shoulder and elbow problems. I have advanced training in arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery, joint replacement surgery, and fracture care. I am dedicated to understanding the needs of my patients and determining the safest and most effective treatment for each individual.
CU Orthopedics Highlands Ranch Clinic - for appointments please call (720) 516-4087
My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
My interests include all aspects of the Shoulder and Elbow. I am dedicated to understanding the needs of my patients and determining the safest and most effective treatment for each individual.