To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Adam Seidl, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
Sprains and Strains
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include the treatment of all shoulder and elbow problems. I have advanced training in arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery, joint replacement surgery, and fracture care. I am dedicated to understanding the needs of my patients and determining the safest and most effective treatment for each individual.
CU Orthopedics Highlands Ranch Clinic - for appointments please call (720) 516-4087
My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
My interests include all aspects of the Shoulder and Elbow. I am dedicated to understanding the needs of my patients and determining the safest and most effective treatment for each individual.