To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Helen L Coons, PhD
Visiting Associate Professor, Psychiatry-Other CI Services
Clinical Director, Women's Behavioral Health and Wellness Service Line, Department of Psychiatry, UCSOM
(303) 724-1646 (Women's Behavioral Health and Wellness Outpatient Appointments)
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Psychology, Board Certification
Clinical Health Psychology, Board Certification
Women coping with breast cancer
Fear of recurrence after breast and gyn cancer
Sexual health in women with cancer
Stress in women