Ricka Messer, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics-Neurology
Conditions & Treatments
Psychiatry and Neurology - Child Neurology
Science of Clinical Investigation, Certificate
- Brain and Nervous System - Brain Tumors
- Brain and Nervous System - Epilepsy
- Brain and Nervous System - Meningitis
- Brain and Nervous System - Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain and Nervous System - Stroke
- Brain and Nervous System - Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries
Clinical Interest for Patients
Acquired brain injuries and acute neurologic issues, including inpatient neurology consults, post-hospitalization outpatient follow-up, and urgent outpatient evaluation.
I strive to provide comprehensive care and up-to-date treatments for my patients, from start to finish. I also seek to be a compassionate resource for my patients and families.