CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Lindsey Lyle, PA-C, MS
Sr. Instructor, Medicine-Hematology
UCHealth Blood Disorders and Cell Therapies Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
1665 Aurora Court
3rd floor, Anschutz Cancer Pavilion
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
- Blood / Lymphatic System
Blood and Marrow Transplant
Leukemia (Adult Acute)
Leukemia (Adult Chronic)
Clinical Interest for Patients
My main clinical interest includes providing the best medical care and maximizing quality of life for patients undergoing treatment for blood cancers, and non-cancer related blood disorders including anemia and blood clots. With a dedication to research, I enjoy taking care of patients who are enrolled in clinical trials.
I strive to provide the best care for my patients. I believe in treating the person as a whole, taking every aspect of a patient’s physical and mental health into consideration during diagnosis and treatment. My patients are the ultimate decision makers - as a team, we work together to achieve their goals.
In my spare time, I enjoy running, hiking, skiing, and traveling.
I am dedicated to improving health in rural areas. In my travels to Central America, I assisted in rural health outreach to villagers and provided health education to the locals. I have also worked in public elementary schools, improving health literacy starting at a young age.
My public speaking experience includes presenting at many national conferences as well as regional gatherings on a variety of topics related to hematologic malignancies as well as benign hematologic disorders.