To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Kenneth Hunt, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics
Director, Foot and Ankle Services
Director, UCHealth Foot and Ankle Center
Vice Chair, Quality, Patient Safety and Outcomes
Director, CU and Steadman Hawkins Denver Foot and Ankle Fellowship
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Board Certification
Fellowship Trained in Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery, Specialized Training
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
Sprains and Strains
Clinical Interest for Patients
Surgical care and treatment of all foot and ankle related injuries and disorders.
My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
I enjoy spending time with my family, skiing, hiking, and travel.
I am frequently invited to speak regionally, nationally and internationally on topics related to clinic care of the foot and ankle, patient reported outcomes, and value in orthopaedic surgical care.