CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Kenneth Hunt, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics
Director, Foot and Ankle Services
Director, UCHealth Foot and Ankle Center
Vice Chair, Quality, Patient Safety and Outcomes
Director, CU and Steadman Hawkins Denver Foot and Ankle Fellowship
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedics - Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Board Certification
Orthopedics - Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Orthopedics - Orthopedic Trauma
Fellowship Trained in Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery, Specialized Training
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
Sprains and Strains
Clinical Interest for Patients
Surgical care and treatment of all foot and ankle related injuries and disorders.
My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
I enjoy spending time with my family, skiing, hiking, and travel.
I am frequently invited to speak regionally, nationally and internationally on topics related to clinic care of the foot and ankle, patient reported outcomes, and value in orthopaedic surgical care.