CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Katherine Green, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology
Medical Director, University of Colorado Sleep Center
Conditions & Treatments
Otolaryngology, Board Certification
Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine, Board Certification
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Sleep Apnea Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Snoring
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Tonsillitis
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical and research interest is in the management of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring, particularly in people who are unable to tolerate CPAP but are looking for other options. Sleep impacts all facets of our lives, and if obstructive sleep apnea is not allowing you to get quality sleep, this has impacts on your overall health and well-being, as well as on your daytime performance and energy level. I offer the full spectrum of options for sleep apnea and snoring, from minimally-invasive approaches like Inspire Upper Airway Stimulation and the Pillar Procedure to complex surgeries to address the areas causing apneas.
I am committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art patient care while advancing sleep apnea and snoring surgery through innovation and research. High-quality, healthy sleep is so impactful on leading a happier, healthier life, and it is my goal to provide each of my patients with a personalized treatment plan that will achieve better sleep for both them and their loved ones.