Diane Christopher, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing
- Surgery - Laparoscopic Surgery
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Breast Feeding
- Women's Health - Contraception
- Women's Health - Endometriosis
- Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
- Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
- Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
Dr. Christopher says delivering babies and guiding women through pregnancy and all aspects of birth is by far the best part of her job. Women are often scared or nervous in anticipating their delivery and she likes to provide education to help allay those fears.
A true woman’s advocate, Dr. Christopher says she will never recommend a medication, surgery or treatment that she would not also recommend to her own mother, sister or friend.
“I think it’s very important that a patient feels she is being heard by her physician and finds satisfaction with her visit,” says Christopher. “I know I’ve reached a patient when she recommends her mother or sister to me.”
Dr. Christopher chose OB/GYN as a specialty because she likes to help women through all periods of their lives, from menarche to menopause. She also enjoys the continuity of care that OB/GYN provides. Diagnosing, treating and then following patients through a specific medical problem is very rewarding for her.