CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Diane Christopher, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
OB-GYN - Anschutz
1635 Aurora Ct
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 3rd Fl
More providers at this location
University Internal Medicine Denver at Lowry
8111 E. Lowry Blvd
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Breast Feeding
Women's Health - Contraception
Women's Health - Endometriosis
Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
Dr. Christopher says delivering babies and guiding women through pregnancy and all aspects of birth is by far the best part of her job. Women are often scared or nervous in anticipating their delivery and she likes to provide education to help allay those fears.
A true woman’s advocate, Dr. Christopher says she will never recommend a medication, surgery or treatment that she would not also recommend to her own mother, sister or friend.
“I think it’s very important that a patient feels she is being heard by her physician and finds satisfaction with her visit,” says Christopher. “I know I’ve reached a patient when she recommends her mother or sister to me.”
Dr. Christopher chose OB/GYN as a specialty because she likes to help women through all periods of their lives, from menarche to menopause. She also enjoys the continuity of care that OB/GYN provides. Diagnosing, treating and then following patients through a specific medical problem is very rewarding for her.