To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Anosheh Afghahi, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine-Medical Oncology
Conditions & Treatments
Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology, Board Certification
Medical Oncology, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
- Genetic Conditions and Testing
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interest includes caring for patients and families with a personal or family history of breast and ovarian cancer.