CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Marsha Guess, MD
Associate Professor, Ob/Gyn-Female Pelvic Med and Recon Surg
Associate Professor, Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Board Certification
Urology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Kidneys and Urinary System
Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Fecal Incontinence
Women's Health - Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Clinical Interest for Patients
I specialize in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, with particular interests in pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic reconstructive surgery and sexual dysfunction.
I love my patients. I strive to produce an environment in which patients are at ease and feel confident enough to discuss their problems with me. I am warmed by their trust in me to help them, and I aspire for them to be reassured, knowing that I may have the ability to improve their lives.