Marsha Guess, MD
Visiting Associate Professor, Ob/Gyn-Female Pelvic Med and Recon Surg
Visiting Associate Professor
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Board Certification
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Kidneys and Urinary System
- Kidneys and Urinary System - Incontinence
- Kidneys and Urinary System - Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Kidneys and Urinary System - Reconstructive Urology
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Fecal Incontinence
- Women's Health - Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Clinical Interest for Patients
I specialize in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, with particular interests in pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic reconstructive surgery and sexual dysfunction.
I love my patients. I strive to produce an environment in which patients are at ease and feel confident enough to discuss their problems with me. I am warmed by their trust in me to help them, and I aspire for them to be reassured, knowing that I may have the ability to improve their lives.