Scott Hauswirth, OD
Assistant Professor, Ophthalmology
Director, Dry Eye Center of Colorado
Conditions & Treatments
Residency in Cornea, Glaucoma, and Surgical Management, Specialized Training
Therapeutic Management of Ocular Disease, Certificate
- Eyes and Vision
- Eyes and Vision - Cataract
- Eyes and Vision - Corneal Disease
- Eyes and Vision - Diabetic Eye Disease
- Eyes and Vision - Dry Eyes
- Eyes and Vision - Eye Disease
- Eyes and Vision - Glaucoma
- Eyes and Vision - Macular Degeneration
- Eyes and Vision - Optometry
- Eyes and Vision - Uveitis and Ocular Immunology
Clinical Interest for Patients
My primary interests are in dry eye disease, medical management of corneal disease, medical management of glaucoma, and peri-surgical management.
I strive to provide the most up-to-date treatment options for my patients, along with appropriate education about their conditions. I enjoy collaborating with referring doctors and our surgeons and sub-specialists to provide the best care for our patients.
I enjoy hiking, swimming, golf, and watching ice hockey
Mentor - National Science Foundation Innovation Corps
I lecture locally, nationally, and internationally to eye care providers on topics such as dry eye disease, corneal disease, and surgical management of eye diseases.