Coming Soon Announcement
We are excited to announce our new CU Medicine brand and website!
The website you are on currently, will redirect to the new CU Medicine website starting Tuesday, January 19, 2020.
Our new website is designed to be the central hub of resources where visitors can find a wealth of information about CU Medicine providers, clinic locations and much more.
Martin Krsak, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine-Infectious Disease
UCH - Infectious Disease Clinic
1635 Aurora Ct
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Preventive Medicine - Addiction Medicine, Board Certification
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease, Board Certification
Internal Medicine, Board Certification
DATA 2000 Waiver, Specialized Training
- Substance Abuse
Clinical Interest for Patients
HIV, viral hepatitis and other infections in patients with substance use disorders; telemedicine; correctional healthcare; COVID-19
Diseases interact with unique individuals - and that's how the general knowledge should be applied to patients, in an individualized fashion.
1. HIV, hepatitis C and injection drug use.
2. Co-Management of Infectious Diseases and Addiction.
3. Substance Use Associated Risk and Risk/Harm Reduction Strategies
4. HIV, Hepatitis C and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Overview
5. COVID-19 topics
6. Telemedicine in Infectious Diseases and Addiction Medicine
7. Correctional Healthcare topics
8. Long-acting medications in Infectious Diseases and Addiction Medicine