CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Teresa Alpert, CO
CO, C.PED, PMAC
Conditions & Treatments
Certified Orthotist, Board Certification
Certified Pedorthist, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
Clinical Interest for Patients
Individualized and customized orthotics for both daily use and sports activities.
I take a holistic approach with all patients; every foot is different and no two feet are the same. Everything we do is a result of ground force reaction as we travel through our day. I want to help lessen the total impact and improve locomotion.
My favorite activities are hiking, camping, footwear design and function and spending time with my family.
I'm passionate about coaching young girls to be confident and self-sufficient through outdoor activities with Survival Sisters and volunteering with Hadassah Check It Out breast cancer awareness.