To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Tiffany Richason, MD
Sr. Instructor, Ob/Gyn-Community Medicine
Section Chief, University of Colorado 5280 OBGYN
Service Line Chief, Women’s Services UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Infertility / Fertility Treatment
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Breast Feeding
Women's Health - Contraception
Women's Health - Endometriosis
Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women's Health - Menopause
Women's Health - Pelvic Organ Prolapse
I find a true joy in taking part in the unforgettable journey of welcoming a child into the world.