To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Sayan De, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric Orthopedics, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
Hip Injuries and Disorders
Knee Injuries and Disorders
Leg Injuries and Disorders
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am interested in pediatric orthopedics, neuromuscular disorders, gait analysis, limb deformity, and pediatric and adolescent fracture care. I look forward to meeting with you and your children. My goal is to treat them with the same care and kindness I would expect for my family.
I always place a priority on the best interests of my patients and their families. I strive to compassionately inform my patients of all treatment options so both patient and family can make the best decision.
Orthopedic Pediatric injuries and disorders.