CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Satya N Nelluri, MD
Visiting Associate Professor, Medicine-Cardiology
Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology, Board Certification
Clinical Interest for Patients
General cardiology and Coronary artery disease management, including percutaneous coronary interventions with around-the-clock care for acute heart attacks.
Invasive and conservative treatment of claudication and peripheral arterial disease.
Endovascular and percutaneous intervention.
Limb salvage and preservation.
State-of-the-art percutaneous treatment for limb salvage and amputation prevention.
Imaging, including echocardiography,TEE and Myocardial perfusion studies.
I believe in providing my patients with the best possible and the most compassionate care. I always encourage my patients and their loved ones to participate in tailoring treatment options to their individual needs and wishes.