CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Todd Guth, MD
Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine
Emergency Department - Anschutz
12505 E. 16th Ave
More providers at this location
Denver Health Medical Center
University of Colorado Hospital
Emergency Medicine, Board Certification
Clinical Interest for Patients
Team Communication, Medical Errors, Quality Assurance and Process Improvement, Medical Student and Resident Education, Inter-professional Education
As an Emergency Medicine Professional, I serve as part of the foundation of the United States health care system's patient safety net. I provide valuable clinical and administrative services to the emergency department and other sectors of the health care delivery system including:
--Coordination of out-of-hospital emergency medical response and medical control system authorization and oversight
--Participation in community disaster preparedness
--Emergency department process improvement and quality improvement activities
--Participation in emergency department staff, medical student and emergency medicine resident continuing education
--Oversight and direction of emergency department patient disposition
--Coordination of emergency department patient care among multiple providers and healthcare facilities