CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Conditions & Treatments
Podiatry - Diabetic Foot Care
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Podiatry - Foot and Ankle Surgery, Board Certification
Orthopedic Surgery - Podiatric Surgery, Board Certification
Podiatry - Primary Podiatric Medicine
Podiatry - Wound Care
American Board of Podiatric Medicine - Certificate of Added Qualification in Amputation Prevention and Wound Care, Board Certification
American Board of Podiatric Medicine, Board Certification
UHMS Certificate of Completion - Hyperbaric Medicine, Specialized Training
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Injuries and Wounds
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am passionate about the treatment of foot and ankle wounds. I also enjoy treating common podiatric conditions such as plantar fasciitis, foot and ankle pain, and fungal nails. I feel strongly about pursuing conservative therapies first, but consider surgical treatments an important part of my practice when necessary.
I am a passionate believer in narrative medicine and making my patients a crucial member of our healthcare team. I truly believe that educating and involving my patients in their care enables them to more effectively and proactively manage their healthcare when away from the office. This reduces the incidence of non-adherence, improves patient outcomes, and helps to manage healthcare costs.
I enjoy trying new foods and travel. I love to hike with my family throughout the Front Range. When I get a moment, I'm an avid reader of primarily fiction novels.
I have enjoyed volunteering at the NYC Triathlon, the Hamptons Marathon, and more recently, community foot screenings at the University of Colorado Hospital Health Fair.
I have presented at the Denver VA and University of Colorado on multiple occasions regarding Podiatric Wound Care and Diabetic Limb Research. Most recently I have presented at the 2019 SAWC in Las Vegas, NV.
Previously I have lectured on Clinical Anatomy of the Foot and Ankle and Gait Analysis at CUNY City College in New York. I have also lectured on Biomechanics of the Ankle at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
As part of my past research projects, I have presented at conferences throughout the country.