To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
George Zlotchenko, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology-Interventional
Medical Director of Radiology at Highlands Ranch Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Radiology - Diagnostic, Board Certification
Radiology - Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Board Certification
- Blood / Lymphatic System
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver)
- Heart and Circulation
Peripheral Artery Disease
- Kidneys and Urinary System
- Lungs and Breathing
Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
Providing extraordinary care to my patients
Hiking, Skiing, Camping, Gardening, Environmental Science and Climate Change Initiatives, Renewable Energy