CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Austin DeRosa, MD
Sr. Instructor, Surgery-Urology
Fellowship Trained Urologic Oncologist
Chair of Robotic Surgery, HRH Hospital
Urology, Board Certification
Urologic Oncology, Specialized Training
Clinical Interest for Patients
Vasectomy, blood in urine, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, kidney stones, difficulty voiding (weak stream, straining, incomplete emptying, frequency), painful urination, prostate enlargement, elevated PSA, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, urinary retention, urinary leakage
Dr DeRosa is proficient in treating a wide spectrum of urologic conditions; from the routine problems that require behavioral or medical management to the more complex conditions requiring highly technical surgical care.
He completed 5 years of urology training in his residency and then went on to receive additional training during his fellowship in minimally invasive oncology/reconstruction with an emphasis on robotic surgery. He is Board Certified by The American Board of Urology.
Dr DeRosa's goal with all his patients is to provide compassionate and exceptional medical and surgical care that satisfies their personal goals and ultimately improves their quality of life.