To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Christopher Oliver, MD
Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology
Conditions & Treatments
Otolaryngology, Board Certification
Head and Neck Cancer
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Head and Neck Tumors
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Cancer
Clinical Interest for Patients
I specialize in the management of benign and malignant tumors using minimally-invasive techniques, and advanced head and neck oncologic and reconstructive surgeries.
I strive to provide treatments aimed at minimizing post operative pain for my patients, and want to take time to educate my patients on individual treatment needs, addressing the fear and uncertainty of post operative pain.