To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Tracy Klugger, MS, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Conditions & Treatments
Colorado License in Speech-Language Pathology, License
McNeill Dysphagia Therapy Program, Specialized Training
Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology-American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Certificate
Head and Neck Cancer
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Dysphagia (Trouble Swallowing)
- Rehabilitation Therapy
Clinical Interest for Patients
My interests are restoring speech, swallowing, and alaryngeal voice to patients undergoing treatment for head and neck cancer.
I strive to provide the best care for my patients; to return them to as normal speech and swallow as possible following treatment for head and neck cancer.
I love to be outdoors, whether it be running or swimming with my two young daughters, or skiing with my husband. I also love to travel, and my favorite spot is the beach.