To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Courtney Grimsrud, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Board Certification
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders
Clinical Interest for Patients
All foot and ankle disorders and treatments
Our group is committed to providing the highest quality professional and ethical care to all patients through integration of comprehensive education and exceptional musculoskeletal research.
All foot and ankle related injuries and treatments