CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Jordan Bull, PA-C
Memorial Hospital North
4050 Briargate Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO
More providers at this location
UCHealth Memorial Hospital
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Neck Disorders and Injuries
Sprains and Strains
Cervical disc herniation
Cervical spinal stenosis
Degenerative Disc Disease
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include adult degenerative diseases that lead to neck and back pain as well as radicular symptoms.
It’s a priority for me to establish a respectful relationship with patients early on that focuses on making them feel comfortable and addresses their healthcare needs. After a full evaluation, I strive to come up with a detailed plan for each individual to ultimately get them back to a healthy and active lifestyle. Although I work in a surgical specialty, conservative options are always exhausted before taking that next step to considering surgery. It is important for me to make sure the patient always feels that they are the ones making the decisions concerning their treatment.
Growing up in Colorado, I have always loved being active and outdoors. I enjoy winter sports, hiking, biking, as well as golfing. I like spending time with friends and family and being active in my church community.
I volunteer through my church, and do clinic in rural areas of Colorado