CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Jaime Arruda, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Practice, Ob/Gyn-Gynecologic Oncology
UCH - Cancer Center
1665 Aurora Ct
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Robotic Surgery, Specialized Training
- Wellness and Lifestyle
Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Contraception
Women's Health - Endometriosis
Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
I perform complete gynecologic services in the faculty practice. In the Gyn Oncology Division, I focus my skills on the patients with a pre-invasive diagnosis (endometrial hyperplasia, cervical dysplasia and adnexal masses) and often collaborate with our gynecology oncology colleagues as needed. I treat women with a variety of gynecologic issues including abnormal bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis, uterine polyps, contraception, and abnormal PAP smears. I perform gynecologic surgery with a focus on minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic and robotic hysterectomy, myomectomy, endometrial ablation, and hysteroscopy.
I am committed to safe and compassionate women’s care.
I live in Denver with my husband, two sons and daughter. Away from the hospital I enjoy skiing, hiking, and running marathons.
I am active in community volunteer projects in Denver (clean-up of parks, STD and pregnancy education for teens, promotion of youth sports).