Jaime Arruda, MD
Associate Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gynecologic Oncology
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Robotic Surgery, Specialized Training
- Surgery - Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgery - Robotic Surgery
- Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Contraception
- Women's Health - Endometriosis
- Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
- Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
I perform complete gynecologic services in the faculty practice. In the Gyn Oncology Division, I focus my skills on the patients with a pre-invasive diagnosis (endometrial hyperplasia, cervical dysplasia and adnexal masses) and often collaborate with our gynecology oncology colleagues as needed. I treat women with a variety of gynecologic issues including abnormal bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis, uterine polyps, contraception, and abnormal PAP smears. I perform gynecologic surgery with a focus on minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic and robotic hysterectomy, myomectomy, endometrial ablation, and hysteroscopy.
I am committed to safe and compassionate women’s care.
I live in Denver with my husband, two sons and daughter. Away from the hospital I enjoy skiing, hiking, and running marathons.
I am active in community volunteer projects in Denver (clean-up of parks, STD and pregnancy education for teens, promotion of youth sports).