To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Stephanie Lee, DNP
Instructor, Ob/Gyn-Community Medicine
Conditions & Treatments
Women's Healthcare Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction
Maternal and Fetal Health
- Women's Health
Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology
Women's Health - Breast Feeding
Women's Health - Contraception
Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
Women's Health - Lower Genital Tract Disorders
Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
Routine well-woman care, vaginal infections, birth control, STD testing, prenatal testing, and postpartum care.
I strive to partner with patients to allow her to make informed, empowered decisions about her healthcare.
Cooking, gardening, yoga, traveling, and camping.