CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
David Brumbaugh, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Children's Hospital Colorado
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Digestive System
Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
- Symptoms and Manifestations
Nausea and Vomiting
Clinical Interest for Patients
My passion is caring for children with gastrointestinal concerns. My philosophy as a physician is to engage families in establishing goals of care, keeping the child at the heart of every decision.
Married to pediatric nurse, three children.
Enjoy running, skiing, cycling.
Camp Oasis volunteer (summer camp for children with Crohn's and Colitis)
Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases
Humility in Medicine