To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
David Brumbaugh, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics-Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Children's Hospital Colorado
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatrics, Board Certification
- Digestive System
Gastroenterology (Stomach, Bowel, General GI Problems)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
- Symptoms and Manifestations
Nausea and Vomiting
Clinical Interest for Patients
My passion is caring for children with gastrointestinal concerns. My philosophy as a physician is to engage families in establishing goals of care, keeping the child at the heart of every decision.
Married to pediatric nurse, three children.
Enjoy running, skiing, cycling.
Camp Oasis volunteer (summer camp for children with Crohn's and Colitis)
Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases
Humility in Medicine