To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Phil Zeitler, MD, PhD
Section Head, Endocrinology
Medical Director, Children's Hospital Colorado Clinical & Translational Research Center
Conditions & Treatments
Pediatrics - Pediatric Endocrinology, Board Certification
- Child and Teen Health
Infant and Toddler Health
Pediatric Diseases and Conditions
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Adrenal Diseases
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Osteoporosis
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Cancer
Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Disease
- Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
Weight Loss and Dieting