CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
James Mosher, MD
Sr. Clinical Instructor, Ob/Gyn
OB-GYN - Anschutz
1635 Aurora Ct
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, 3rd Fl
More providers at this location
University of Colorado Hospital
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
Acupuncture, Board Certification
Menopausal Medicine, Certificate
- Symptoms and Manifestations
Clinical Interest for Patients
My primary interests are seeing women with complex pelvic pain problems.
I enjoy teaching my patients enough that they can be active participants in decisions about their health care. I like to think out of the box so to speak. I like holistic care that takes many parts of a persons life into account. I make use of physical therapy, pilates, alternative medicine and am board certified in acupuncture.
I am the sort of person that really enjoys his work. I retired in 2010, went surfing for 6 months and decided I wanted to continue my work a few days a week. Certainly I love my wife and children, surfing, skiing, staying in shape, and travel, but I feel lucky that my enjoyment of this work can fit in so well with all the rest.
I enjoy speaking on a number of subjects related to chronic pelvic pain.