CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Andrew Winkler, MD
Associate Professor, Otolaryngology
Director - Center for Aesthetic Facial Surgery
Director, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology
Ex-President Colorado Ear Nose & Throat Society
Board of Governors Region 8 Representative
Conditions & Treatments
Otolaryngology, Board Certification
Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Board Certification
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Board Certification
Hair Restoration Surgery, International Certificate
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Facial Paralysis
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Facial Plastics and Cosmetics
- Men's Health
- Skin, Hair and Nails
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Transgender Health
- Wellness and Lifestyle
Clinical Interest for Patients
My interests include all Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic surgery of the Face and Neck Common cosmetic procedures that I perform are Rhinoplasty, Eyelid surgery, Brow surgery, and Facelift. I also perform reconstructive surgery following skin cancer removal, scar revision, cleft lip and palate repair and facial nerve paralysis treatments. I also specialize in nonsurgical treatments of the Face and Neck, including Botox, fillers, laser treatments, dermabrasion, steroid injection and more.
Looking natural is an essential component of beauty. My goal is to deliver satisfying results that appear both beautiful and perfectly natural.
I enjoy the outdoors: hiking, climbing, bird-watching. I also enjoy raising my 3 children.
I have been on numerous mission trips to Peru and Guatemala in the last several years to perform cleft lip and palate surgery. We are developing a program in Antigua, Guatemala to provide speech therapy, hearing evaluation and other ancillary treatments for those born with cleft lip or palate.
Lecturing is a major part of my career. I frequently provide formal educational lectures nationally and internationally. I have also performed live surgery in Europe to help teach other surgeons. Furthermore, I also enjoy participating in local educational events and outreach.