CU Doctors are here for you!
Our clinics are open and able to serve you during this time for urgent in-person visits as well as virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients, their family members, as well as our health care team. To honor this commitment we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be converted to telehealth visits or rescheduled if telehealth is not feasible.
- Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear. Patients checking in must tell staff if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Adult patients may be allowed one asymptomatic person (at least 17 years old) for support; however, we reserve the right to deem a support person unnecessary at any time.
- Pediatric patients may be allowed one asymptomatic adult (i.e. parent, guardian) for support.
- For pediatric patients, please check the Children's Hospital Colorado website for updated COVID-19 related patient information.
Please call us about your current health care concerns. Please take care in following current public health guidelines. Please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website, for more information.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Sumeet Garg, MD
Associate Professor, Orthopedics
Conditions & Treatments
Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certification
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric Orthopedics
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
Clinical Interest for Patients
I am interested in pediatric orthopedics and pediatric spine conditions including scoliosis, spine fractures and injuries, musculoskeletal infection, and fracture care. I look forward to meeting with you and your children. My goal is to treat them with the same care and kindness I would expect for my family.
I strive to inform my patients on all the various treatment options available to them. I present information regarding these options such that families can make informed decisions for their children. I always put the best interests of my patients and their families as my first priority.
I enjoy running, both recreationally and road races. My wife and I enjoy watching television and movies together. Most of my free time is spent playing with my children at home and outdoors.
Quality improvement for Children's Hospital Colorado