To protect patients, visitors and health care workers, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Non-urgent medical appointments should be rescheduled or converted to telehealth visits.
- Any patient checking in must tell staff and ask for a mask if they have: A fever, cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath); Flu symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, etc.).
- Anyone under 16 years of age NOT being seen as a patient is restricted from visiting any area.
- Visitor restrictions are in place. Please call to inquire about exceptions.
For general information, please visit the Colorado COVID-19 website
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
John Campana, MD
Visiting Associate Professor of Clinical Practice, Otolaryngology
Conditions & Treatments
Otolaryngology, Board Certification
Head and Neck Cancer
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Head and Neck Tumors
Clinical Interest for Patients
My clinical interests include head and neck surgery, as well as facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.