Steve Rotholz, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Ob/Gyn-Gyn & OB Health
Conditions & Treatments
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certification
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing
- Women's Health
- Women's Health - Contraception
- Women's Health - Endometriosis
- Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women's Health - Menopause
Clinical Interest for Patients
My many clinical interests include both normal and high risk pregnancy care, advanced laparoscopic surgery, and ultrasound.
I approach each patient as a partner in their medical care. The patient is the most important part of that team, and I want you to take an active part in deciding what care is right for you. My goal is to bring experience, knowledge, skill, and compassion to help you.
From puberty to pregnancy to menopause and beyond, there are times in your life when you will need medical care in either our offices or in the hospital. It is my hope that you will find us compassionate, caring and committed to achieving the best results for you.