Clinical Interest for Patients
HIV, viral hepatitis and other infections in patients with substance use disorders; telemedicine; correctional healthcare; COVID-19
Diseases interact with unique individuals - and that's how the general knowledge should be applied to patients, in an individualized fashion.
1. HIV, hepatitis C and injection drug use.
2. Co-Management of Infectious Diseases and Addiction.
3. Substance Use Associated Risk and Risk/Harm Reduction Strategies
4. HIV, Hepatitis C and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Overview
5. COVID-19 topics
6. Telemedicine in Infectious Diseases and Addiction Medicine
7. Correctional Healthcare topics
8. Long-acting medications in Infectious Diseases and Addiction Medicine